Friday, March 16, 2007

ABT, THIS BLOG

THE STORY Of THIS BLOG STARTs WITH ''ME '',a red pen ,a blank paper and the thought of me ,suffering from a writers block ''that's because on a few occasions before - i just coudnt fill a blank page ''like i used to do it before that before 'cauz in that before i used to set up eyes on a blank paper and in flat 5 mins that paper never saw a blank day again........' sounds weird ya ,hmmmmmm ''well i should not be wrting this stuff on my blog cuaz people are gona read it and say what the heck is this gal up too'' and they might be right ''cuase i myself dont know wt am i up to '' so my reply to those people will be, of course in my polite tone and with a smile on my face face saying ''PLEASE BEAR WITH ME 'I AM JUST HERE TO WRITE,BECAUSE THAT'S SOMETHING WHICH I REALLY LOVE TO DO;and PROBABLY BORN TO DO.

SO coming back to the story ,well the good news for me was i wrote and i wrote and fianlly filled that page ''in flat 5 mins''.at that moment the light bulb in my mind lightened up and i thought of opening a new blog and JUST WRITING.......
MY vacations are on to ,so i have a lot of free time and with my crazy mind working its bit ,exoect a lot of craziness and chaotic stuff on this post .

All said and done ,beneath all this randomness and chauos somewhere lies a serious writter and a pumping heart ''if u didnt get it, thats me'' . AND THATS A SIDE OF ME YOU MAY FIND IN SOME OF MY POSTS .AS far as my other posts go i am sure ull laugh your stomachs out . LOL

CHEERS

8 comments:

SUMiT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SUMiT said...

waiting for ur posts....lolz...

Zahid said...

hey!!!
u hav only one post!!!!
it made interesting read...
found it on orkut...

mine is www.flavorz.blogspot.com

try it....and tell me...

Express said...

well..typing crap has always been our speciality..so i guess taking it 1 step ahead is makin blogs...u ve quite a few nw..

But honestly..i think wht u write is sumthing v all can co-relate to. Theres nuttin fake abt any of ur posts gal..they just come naturally to u.. as they say, straight from the heart..and for achieving something like this...i wud just say..hats off 2 u gal!!!.;)

Saad Shaikh said...

kudos to you...

"SHOCKED!!"

well, to be true, thats what comes from my mind when i read your post...

it seems like you are not concerned about what hell does the world do...n thats good...

you scribble it finely... infact your words define naturality n originality...

great!! keep up the good work... :)

Anonymous said...

cooooollll dat ws sum intellectual crap........bieeeeee do send me ur updated blog..tym to ytm...

manisha

gRiNcH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gRiNcH said...

lol, just started reading ur blog...not bad, similiarities galore...sy, mum, most importantly started d blog at d end of exams coz u were bored...i say WELCOME TO THE CLUB...cheers