Saturday, May 24, 2008

100th post :D

My blog has hit its first century :P
and I am ecstatic :D :D

I'd like to dedicate my 100th post to all of you, who read my blog :D :D

I am not high on making formal speeches :P

All I have gotta say is -

Thank You



Thank You



Thank You



Thank you for reading my words,
Thank you for commenting,
Each of your comment puts a smile on face
:)
and many a times uv Just Made My Day !!!

and the forks who don't comment and just read, guys drop in a few words and ill be on top of the world :D

P.S - My romance with words:P has put a smile on my face and helped me get over a lotta things but it has also taken over my life and left me exhausted, so I am just taking some time off blogging.

Ciya soon fellows :P
Cheers
Peace :D

Whaoooo, my iPod is on shuffle and while I was typing and thinking all the stuff about my exhaustion, Nothing Else Matters (Metallica) started playing 'now thats a Omen or what' :D
I can wipe off my tears now, things will turn out just fine :)