Wednesday, January 16, 2008

blabbering

Well I don't have any content to write today, but haven't posted for about 10 days now, so I high time I write something.

Its already the 16Th day of the year and my resolutions have gone down the drain,'I wonder why I make them '.
I have been really frustrated these days 'dono why',I don't feel like talking to friends or anybody 'really don't know the reason'.Its like all the tensions have engulfed me and I have isolated myself. Plus I am not helping myself getting past those tensions.
Well I guess its just a phase and I'll get over it.

btw I recently dissected a shark 'one feet long', it was part of our Life science practicals, at the beginning I felt a bit pukish, but then I saw all my calssmates doing it, so I opened it up with scissors and observed it circulatory system 'the heart and the aorta'.And ill be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the process.
I got pictures too but they are a bit graphic 'so I won't put them up'.
After doing it I kinda felt bad because for our experimentation we had to kill a living being :(:(

5 comments:

durjoy datta said...

i so wanna see the pictures............!!!!!
put them on!!!!!!!!!!
please!!!!!
:)

maverick said...

lol..shark dissection??ha ha ...me back in sadi dilli :)

The Tentacles of Thought said...

Lolz
never heard of sharks being dissected before in college labs.cockroaches frogs rats pigeons are ok but sharks???...do put up the pics....btw even im going thru a similar phase.rather moody and results r round d corner so im all the more tensd...

Aditi aka Jiggs said...

shark dissection
yup its true , but it was just one feet long lolzz
Got 2 votes for the pics
so will be putting them up.

@ durjoy
pics coming up

@ maverick
hope u enjyoed ur trip

@ tentacles of thought
I got my results. and they were quite a disaster but learnign from them n already onto 2nd sem.
luck!!!

Vikas ( Vicky) said...

shark dissection ... ohhh i dont knw...can i do it? huh

Resolutions... i always used to say they r just like good books....weather u read the books or not still its good to have those...so same with resolutions...


btw i broke one of mine on 4th day... thatzz bad... i would'nt hv done that.