Thursday, October 23, 2008

i love tags :D

Well PJ tagged me, I just couldn't resist doing this tag :D


1.If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Then I won't leave him :x:X, I'l surely take revenge muhhaha
I'd cast an evil spell on him :P :P

2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
Managing an IPL team 'that would be something if it even came true' :)

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
Right now, Anshul's because he cannot keep anything to himself and has to tell everyone, everything. Unfortunately I cant do the honors cause he is currently hiding in Bhopal :X

4. Why do you blog?
Well I am on a extended vacation to find the reason to this :P

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Well both my best friends are already in it, I got no intentions of making it a triangle :P

6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
I don't get all this love-shuv :P

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?
hmmmm
next question

8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?
Move to the next one :P :P

9. If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?
The 2 most imp on my long list
Adoption and Foster care
Tolerance and Communal harmony

10. What takes you down the fastest?
hmmm Lies

11. What resurrects you the fastest?
A big laugh :D


12. What’s your fear?
Needles 'I got permission for a tattoo but I am delaying it cause I get nightmares'

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
PJ...the one who woke me up from from deep sleep after this tag I am again dosing off yawnnn

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
I'd preferred to be not so rich and happily married :P

15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Sleep some more :P

16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?
The one with better shoes, specs and the one with better brains :P :P

17. Would you give all in a relationship?
Depends on your definition of ALL

18. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?
NEVER, well my memory sucks so ill probably forget but ill never forgive till I remember it :P


19. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
I'd prefer to be single till I get the wrong one :P :P :P

20. Tag 6 people.
Who ever wants to take it up, the floor is open :)

4 comments:

Express said...

haha,

aa gayi na wapas...


aur mujhe kehti hai
addicted 2 blogging :-P

AG said...

naah naah
jus got up on the snooze button for some time :P

btw iv gotten over the addicting
:D

Soham Chakraborty said...

hehehe ... welcome back... pata nahi kya kya bolne lagi thi.. i will leave blogging wogging ufff.. anyways good to see you back !!!

pj said...

good answers!

"I don't get all this love-shuv :P"..hehehe:P:P

u fear needles and gettin a tattoo???:O....brave grl!