Monday, September 22, 2008

Sabbatical

Content, confused, isolated, vulnerable, cold, happy, satisfaction, guilt, madness, randomness, excitement, humiliation, jubilation, insanity, craziness, silence, complacency, exhaustion, tiredness, boredom, ecstatic, frustration, scared, angry, anxious.

Ohh yes I think alot :P
but I need to stop thinking,
for that,
I need to stop writing.

Its been almost a year since I'v been on rambling on this blog :P writing about anything and everything. In this time iv read some amazing posts (read the pierced section) which have actually made a difference to my life. Now I see things in a different light. And in this journey iv also made some friends whom I absolutely adore.

But some where down the line iv lost the purpose of writing (I have no answer to "Why I blog"). Now its become a mere routine for me and maybe more of an addiction. Writing was always a pleasurable thing which I enjoyed but now it has become some kinda burden.
I want to enjoy it again for that I guess I need to take some time off.

P.S- I am not sad or anything, on the contrary I am happy (really happy) which is somewhat an unfamiliar thing (may be the reason behind lack of inspiration) :P plus gotta a few things up my sleeves which need urgent attention.
Hope to see you guys and gals when I come back, till then IL be dropping by your blogs .

Chowmein 'I can't stop making jokes' :P

Peace