Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Bhool Bhuliaya Effect


I saw this movie on the 18Th of October 'that is almost a month back'. Loved the movie ,laughed on the jokes, appreciated Vidya Bhalan's acting skills, recommended it to a few friends too.
But 2 days back, I had a nightmare owing to it, the entire movie was been played in my dream 'man it was indeed scary'.I didn't get scared watching it, but it really gripped me in my dream.

Kudos to Vidya Bhalan she made me sweat. LOLZZZ

btw from this incident I really wonder what all goes around in our Sub Conscious minds and for how long does incidents and situations like this stay hidden inside of us.

4 comments:

Vineet Rajan said...

this movie is a remakew of the tamil movie - chandramukhi. the role of vidya balan was played by jyothika. vidya looked restarted. jyothika looked devilish. vidya is too sweet and pretty to look scar. lol!

see if you can find a pic of jyothika in chandramukhi, u'll see what i mean

Vivek said...

The original Malayalam movie, Manichitrathazhu, is believed to be a better rendition of the story, both in terms of acting and effect. I believe Shobana, who essayed the role of Vidya Balan, received the National Award for her efforts.

DreAmgiRL said...

yeah even I saw the movie with a coupla frnds sum time back.. must say it was really scary, specially the part when she finally transforms into mojulika.. omg! and kills her own husband... it gave me the creeps!!!!

Anonymous said...

I saw this movie on the 18Th of October 'that is almost a month back'. Loved the movie ,laughed on the jokes, appreciated Vidya Bhalan's acting skills, recommended it to a few friends too.

yeah, such really funny movies need atleast one month for viewers to understand the funny part of it. you did a good thing by waiting for a month before posting the review.


But 2 days back, I had a nightmare owing to it, the entire movie was been played in my dream 'man it was indeed scary'.I didn't get scared watching it, but it really gripped me in my dream.


again, classic horrors are rated based on , after how long they make you dream night mares.

five stars to it from my side!